a bunch of random thoughts that run on (probably) every average Indian's mind... read, relate and appreciate!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A new morning dawns

I spent the night in an awkward (I call it awkward. The bus service I used last night calls it ‘Semi-Sleeper’) position and got what I’d rightly call ‘an awkwardly little’ amount of sleep. The journey seemed (not to sound too clichéd, but) never ending. I got up sometime in the morning to find that nature had officially called it ‘dawn’.


[What I could see from my lovely Window seat…
(Complete with irritating insects and an obnoxious odour that
would hit you in the face now and then)]

So it was meant to be another lovely day, with lovely people in it, and all the other lovely things that were to happen. Back to college. Yes. Back for good. So I start off with all the enthusiasm one could effuse… to class… Some of us weren’t able to handle the ride I guess…

Watch carefully, the various stages of sleep as it conquers one of us…

And then...



“Well”, you might say “doesn’t that happen all the time??” I guess you’re right. That’s the way life goes on… another day dawns on us (the guy in the picture not included).

No comments:

Headcount

..thoughts of the past..