a bunch of random thoughts that run on (probably) every average Indian's mind... read, relate and appreciate!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hostel Life.... Here I come

I wake up in a strange room with a high ceiling, and find three other strangers in the room sleeping on rickety metal cots. It took some time.. but I knew what was happening all the same. It wasn't any strange room... and those were not strangers( well I knew them for the past few hours I guess...
So the saga began. A heady mix of more than three dozen intros... and you're already confused. My first class... I... am .... not exactly in a position to comment about that coz nothing really Happens at the National Institute of Technology Trichy (i'll call it NITT from here). It's actually a very funny situation when you find yourself in one of the premier institutes doing a fourth most opted course... when just a couple of months back... you didn't know where you stand. Believe me! Nothing else seems to happen in the average indian's life... so when something happens... and I can tell you about it.... I will.

2 comments:

Krshna said...

ada paavi kedi payya.....
nee seekirumma NIT ikku poittae,naa innum inga chinmaya illiye kuppae kottaraen............life illae enna pannanu nu theriyaadhu pa.....anyways,blockku romba nalla irukku pa.....

Shashi Iyer said...

august 31? has your blog croaked?

p.s. this is shashi. yeah that same guy in your school

Headcount

..thoughts of the past..